“After the conversations about Indian philosophy, some of the ideas of Quantum Physics that had seemed so crazy suddenly made much more sense.”
“When the province of physical theory was extended to encompass microscopic phenomena through the creation of quantum mechanics, the concept of consciousness came to the fore again. It was not possible to formulate the laws of quantum mechanics in a fully consistent way without reference to the consciousness.”
- Consider that every object, every plant, every animal, and every human being is the projected manifestation of an incredibly advanced carbon-based biotechnology.
- A rock appears to be fixed in shape and size. But we know that as water is allowed to pass over and around it, that same rock will gradually lose its shape and size. It may even lose its place. This transformation can happen only in time and in space and in the dimensions of time and space. On earth, this is a very slow process unless the binding energy of the atomic molecules is weak, like in soap that is clumped together for example. It is easy for water to wash over soap and dissolve it. Not so easy in the case of iron. In the case of the human being’s body, we are mostly made of water. Consider that if our cells did not regenerate, we would not survive for very long in this current body.
- “Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real.” – Niels Bohr
- Perhaps the life expectancy of a human being is simply a function of how well that body can regenerate itself to peak or at least better than optimal performance.
- Death is a failure to regenerate. It has no affect upon the creative consciousness. However, the consciousness loses access to the tool that is the physical form.
- “No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.” – Heraclitus
- We are not even spiritual beings, but we are consciousness that can manifest ourselves as spiritual beings or any beings whatsoever. We ourselves are a potential in the quantum field. But manifesting on earth using carbon technology allows for something that feels “permanent”, “fixed” and “slow”. So many people feel stuck where they are. They have lost sight of the door. All eyes are doors to consciousness.
- “There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors.” – Jim Morrison.
- The fluidity of our perception, our imagination, is a reflection of pure consciousness and its power to create with an energy that cannot survive for very long. It quickly moves back into the source of consciousness until consciousness wants to create again. To kiss another would require a regeneration or a manifestation of energy, must like a spirit needs to use energy to manifest itself to the human eye. In any case, earth was once created to reflect the dimensions of energies that could not possibly survive on earth, in order to create something that persists longer than a kiss.
- Earth is a field created for manifestation. It is a giant playground. But to manifest on earth, it takes time and space and great energy. This makes many children miserable. You cannot think of being on a boat and suddenly be on a boat. Other dimensions don’t have that limitation, however other dimensions don’t have durability or persistence either. For this reason other dimensions feel too fluid and free, and earth often feels like a prison.
- Video games and virtual reality and social media were invented to simulate other dimensions. But they don’t satisfy us on earth. We are still separated by bodies, and it doesn’t matter how many friends we make online, if we do not ascend to the higher realms in our consciousness, then we cannot connect with others in a deep and profound and permanent way. Once more people can do this, speaking across the wire will become a sacred act of pure consciousness. In other words, we will all engage in telepathic communication, our birthright.
- The field of unified consciousness is a field of quantum possibility and so it must also allow all possibilities – including the restriction of possibility.
- Balance is always the goal when it comes to life on earth. We still have not achieved this balance. It is a work in progress. This is why we suffer. But individuals can practice the spiritual disciplines or invent their own through art and music. There is always a way for us to overcome our suffering, for suffering is rooted in a misunderstanding about the nature of our world and ourselves within it.
- The balance between our masculine and feminine energies or lack thereof constitutes the source of our most agonizing problems. English tried to remove this problem by remove masculine and feminine nouns. Of course the remove achieved nothing.
- Aristotle coined the term “the golden mean” which is another way to say “balance”. He knew that we were far from achieving it, but that it was the only goal that earthlings should have. All extremes, no matter how good they are perceived to be, are detrimental to life in some way. This includes spiritualism.
- Early thinkers were much more fluid than modern thinkers are. They were still deeply affected by the imagination and its spiritual roots in the extra-terrestrial dimensions. The word for “boat” in Greek is the same word for Aristotelian “matter”. Not very scientific. Aristotle attempted to remedy this problem be defining the limitation and boundaries of things in consciousness. He created the foundation for the scientific mind. Yet to this day, we still have difficulty with boundaries and the nature of things. It is still not as clear as the mind would like.
- Today’s earth marks an excessive obsession with mind and formulation. While earlier cultures clung to their imaginative fluidity and connection to the divine, we are afraid of it and those who practice it are often shunned and cut off from the rest of the humanity.
- Fear and anxiety and depression in most people could be resolved by simply becoming aware that most of the things they worry about do not even exist. Yoga will help facilitate this. Not yoga designed to give you great abs, but yoga designed to strengthen and relax the body so that the consciousness can begin to let go and open its eye.
- Objects and essences of earth can become quite trapped in their manifested forms. Animals are always fixed within their forms to a very great extent. Human beings less so, but most of us become as trapped as the animals are. The animals however do not mind their forms. They are pure acceptance. We are not. Why? We are consciousness and a consciousness of potential. We are magic. We are magicians.
- Animal spirits or guides are generated for us from within the spiritual dimensions, to help teach us about our limitations and how we might overcome them. For example, you might have an affinity for or a liking towards wolves, without really understanding why. Later, if you travel further in your spiritual journey, you might one day meet your spirit guide, the wolf. You will then have a profound understanding of your connection to the nature of a wolf. Your entire life will begin to make sense.
- Plato had a name for the way things are formulated upon the earth. They are first conceived of as forms (eidos). Eidos is simply a cognate of the Greek verb meaning “to see”. We see what we are able to see and we see the things that are able to be seen.
- “Observations not only disturb what is to be measured, they produce it.” – Pascual Jordan
- Our bodies have been designed to only see within a certain light and sound spectrum. Our sense of touch is also designed to respect the fixed boundaries of forms. However, there is one organ that allows us to maintain a connection to spectrums that are far beyond what the body itself can perceive. The ancient Egyptians knew about this organ, what we call the pineal gland. The Eye of Horus, the third eye, is shaped like a pineal gland.
- Once your third eye is opened, you may start to see the true reality of things, that they are much more fluid than you can see with the two eyes and that there are certain forces and energies like gravity that keep things in place. You can see objects and their energies move and quiver, like they want to collapse into something else, but cannot do so due to the laws of nature established in this ecosystem. It is a fascinating thing to experience.
- As the consciousness of humanity rises, so will our ability to achieve joy and bliss on this earth, for we will be free of the false fears and anxieties that have held us back and we will learn how to easily create whatever it is our dreams call us to create.
Namaste. Shanti Shanti Shanti.
“Ancient wisdom and quantum physicists make unlikely bedfellows: In quantum mechanics the observer determines (or even brings into being) what is observed, and so, too, for the Tiwis, who dissolve the distinction between themselves and the cosmos. In quantum physics, subatomic particles influence each other from a distance, and this tallies with the aboriginal view, in which people, animals, rocks, and trees all weave together in the same interwoven fabric.”