Arjuna, the forces of nature are harmony, restless activity, and inactivity (sattva, rajas, and tamas). They arise from the creative energy (prakriti) which binds the indestructible one fast to the physical body.
…You mock my blindness, do you? But I say that you, with both your eyes, are blind
1. As above, so below. As inside, so outside.
2. The stars reflect the inner world. They were created to remind us of who we are and where we are from. Just as we possess a material and etheric body, so do the stars.
3. Elohim (”the mighty ones”) created mankind in the image of themselves.
4. All the representations of love in culture and society are images and reflections. They are all idolatry. What we call the real world is really a beautiful imitation. But we become absorbed in it.
5. Absorption in the world leads to pain and misery.
6. Yoga Sutras 2.3 There are five kinds of illusions (kleshas): 1) forgetting, or ignorance about the true nature of things (avidya), 2) I-ness, individuality, or egoism (asmita), 3) attachment or addiction to mental impressions or objects (raga), 4) aversion to thought patterns or objects (dvesha), and 5) love of these as being life itself, as well as fear of their loss as being death.
(avidya asmita raga dvesha abhinivesha pancha klesha)
7. There is no truth in this material realm. The two eyes will not lead you to love.
8. Meditation is not designed for relaxation. The goal of meditation is not to rid yourself of your ego or stress.
9. In order to meditate, you must learn to master ego and stress, thoughts and emotions. Then you can meditate.
10. Most of us live life in a continual state of preparation. We are always planning to better ourselves, and we usually go in the wrong direction, thinking it is the correct path. Ten years later, out of weariness, we remember our younger aspirations, and we quickly distract ourselves away from our own illusions with convincing excuses and explanations.
11. True passionate love is there for your to express, but we bury it in weakness and longing. That is only natural however when you starve something to death.
12. Our mind is not evil. Our ego is not evil. There are no people or things that do not serve you. Everything is a lesson. You can choose to take it or deny it. It is all there for you. Every minute of every day, your life is presented to your vision for consideration of the lesson.
13. When people first begin to meditate, they quickly give up because nothing is happening and the mind takes over wandering every which way. It is difficult for the novice to control the mind, and it causes much suffering because our minds are always a bad neighborhoods when left to their own devices. But if one wants to progress in life, one needs to start cleaning up somewhere. Don’t be afraid of the dirt, just notice it and remove it. If it comes back, remove it again. Eventually, it will get the message.
14. The practice of removing thoughts is like cleaning a dirty window so you can see through it. Yes, in the beginning the thoughts will keep coming back or new thoughts will take their place. Eventually, however, you will be showing who is boss.
15. Once you have started clearing the thoughts, you will still have some grime that remains. It will distort your vision, but you will still make out the shapes and the faces of a universe that is nothing other than magical.
16. You do not find your power in the external. Your power is always within. All of us experience it, filtered through the material realm. And yes, we abuse it, or cast it aside, or try to possess it out of greed and lust. But as we know, all things in this material world come and go, despite the fact that we worship it as a living god. The frequency of these created things cannot withstand the test of time. However, they are often sourced in those higher eternal frequencies, and it is possible to locate yourself there outside the material dimension.
17. Jesus was a healer and could walk on water because he was not of this material world, not because he was a fiction.
18. The world we perceive through the fives senses is a tiny grain of sand compared to the entire universe you have access to.
19. Once you peer through the window of your intuitive eye, you will realize that the window is a door.
20. John Lennon dreamed of us living as one. This is because he knew that we are already one.
21. Separation is an illusion that causes us great pain and misery. We can feel at war with the world, each other, and ourselves. This is due to the nature of the world in regards to its apparent consistency and adherence to Newtonian Laws of physics. Everything remains the same and yet it changes. We like things to remain the same.
22. The quantum field is the only true constancy. But it is a constant field of possibilities that be conjured up through creative powers.
23. All creative endeavor accesses the quantum field of possibility. This is our natural and subconscious connection to “diety”. Yet most art, especially the unoriginal type of art, is heavily reliant upon material mind and memory – it uses the familiarity of the physical world as a means of expression. In other words, it offers no new perspective. Phenomenon such as Mozart, the Beatles, Nietzsche, are examples of creative individuals who truly reinvented the flow of their respective material realms.
24. Invention is our connection to source. Memory is our connection to humanity.
25. What is worth seeing forever is not seen through the eyes. The blind have a distinct advantage over the rest of the population. Most people however wrongly think of them as disabled.
26. The material powers of this world will always work against the one who wants to tap into true inventiveness and creativity. The material world is designed to attract heroes who wish to overcome it. In Christianity, this is called the devil. Jesus spent a lot of time with the devil.
27. Most people stay away from things they consider demonic, like yoga or tarot reading. This avoidance is actually a work of the very “devil” they say they fear. It is a test that will not pass if t hey don’t overcome their own devil.
28. You are never alone. There are spirit guides with you. If you enter a deep state of meditation, you will see them. Some appear in the form of humans or animals or simply light beings. Once you witness them, you will never suffer again by anything any human being can do to you.
29. Many wonder: well, if spirit guides are with me, why don’t they help me? First of all, there is free will. You must ask and you must ask in earnest from a place of unconditional love. Note also that the “me” you are talking about it is the material “me”, the “mini me”, the one that is projected into the material world. That “me” you want help for might require some hard medicine. You have to be willing to take the medicine.
20. A lifetime in the world is a phenomenal blip that emerges from the quantum field. Most of us don’t last very long.
21. Who you are is nothing that you can imagine, and even if you could imagine it, it would be wrong and unconvincing.
22. The only way to experience the self is through meditation. There is no other way. The third eye must be opened.
23. Most people’s third is (pineal gland) has been calcified due to fluoride and other environmental/health factors. It is possible to decalcify it through died and Reiki.
24. Your body must be prepared to handle the ascension of self. If you wish to take that path, practice grounding yourself first. Otherwise, you will fly too far afield where There Be Dragons. Every spiritual endeavor must be balanced with a foot or two upon the earth.
25. Children cling to their blanket. You cling to everything that persists around you.
26. We are children and will remain children until we choose not to be.
27. There is a divine will that works through you, and if you do not follow it, you will not be fulfilled when you die. It is for the reason, you will be reincarnated again until you learn to follow it.
28. There are people who deny the divine exists. You can see their souls swimming against the current as they complain about the difficulty of life and how if a God or spiritual entity were present, they wouldn’t suffer so much.
29. Some people read every challenge as if it were an eternal stop sign guarded by an angel of the fiery sword.
30. We are all guided at different times and at different levels and speeds. The only requirement is to be aware of your journey. Yet so many insist on writing books and twitter posts about how everyone else should be approaching life as they do.
31. You are your only teacher. The other teachers outside of you should only be guides to lead you back to yourself.
32. My greatest love and lover never touched me. He pointed me in the direction of my soul and I have traveled there and beyond. There is no greater gift in the universe, this love, this life, this magical beauty that is the truth of our existence.
He is the sun to my moon; the awareness to my subconscious; the universe to my tiny breath.