1. When we cannot inspire ourselves, we look to a group of people to provide that inspiration for us.
2. The “collective” in anything is simply just strength in numbers. So many have lost their way in the collective.
3. When you begin to get to know yourself, you begin to learn how to love yourself and you begin to realize what a magical adventure you are.
4. The truth is that humanity cannot handle its own truth, so it mostly pretends to be simple.
5. Group-think or hive mind is a necessary survival mechanism designed to keep everything appearing small and insignificant.
6. We have two choices: to live in order to survive or to live. Most choose survival.
7. You will not actually find yourself in a belief system, a religion, a career, or a talent. Nor will anyone be able to help you find yourself. There is no amount of money you can pay to access the privilege that is you. No, you must learn to look in the mirror. That is all. And look deeply and with profound love and forgiveness, like you would your own child.
8. If all of humanity woke up, the game of earth would cease. That is not a desirable outcome because most have not yet discovered self-love. Self love is a prerequisite for true human freedom. Until then, we remain safely in our own mental imprisonment.
9. Only a few must be awakened, for they are the creators and the artists of their generations. They must live in the source of art, not in the deceit of it. If they choose to live in the deceit, they will remain imitators instead of creators, slaves forever.
10. Music is a vibration that is loved by the vibration that it matches. But the real art and power of music is in its ability to transform the vibration of the body, the emotional body, the energetic body, the subtle astral body: all bodies. Music is life.
11. Music is the essence of who we are. It can lock us within a tomb or it can raise us above the skies.
12. Everyday speech is an extremely weak method for true communication, its faith in itself conceals its own mediocrity.
13. Most people spend their lives in mindless chatter and nonsense. This is the root cause of their anxiety and depression. Confusion is a kind of noise. It is music that makes no sense at all. It is the true meaning of torture. Make no mistake. The modern mind is a torture chamber in the highest degree.
14. This modern world is designed from top to bottom to be a giant distraction from who we are. It is a combination of Dante’s hell and Chinese water torture and endless repeats of Happy Days. We are both addicted to and allergic to this distraction. If there is one word that could describe the modern world it would be misery.
15. Computers have not improved communication. They have limited it, confined it to empty echoes in the wires and the ether.
16. Because people have lost the art of communication, they have become fearful of what other might say about them.
17. The modern world wants the individual to care about what the modern world thinks of him or her.
18. Most people follow a religion for the sake of survival, not illumination or love. This is why religious zealotry is so common: their greatest fear is that they are wrong about what happens after death.
19. The English word religion is derived from the Latin religio which means to bind or to yoke together. Compare to the Sanskrit, yoga, which also means union, specifically union of the lower self with the higher self or the divine.
20. The Western religions are presented in half-truths simply because their relationship with eastern religions has been deliberately severed from view. The roots of this tree are many, but one still grows in full view, albeit ignored by the generic Jewish population, namely Mystical Kabbalah or Qabalah as the western occultists like to call it. Either way, Jewish mysticism has a deep connection to early Christian mysticism, as well as a connection to early pagan mystery cults. Such things have been scrubbed from modern churches and synagogues.
21. The glue that keeps modern society together is equal to the energy exerted by its component parts. The component parts are you and me and everyone else who participates in this game. The glue is your soul energy. And make no mistake – it is a sacrifice. The true deal with the devil has already been done.
22. The devil in the red suit with horns belongs in children’s stories. Jesus never spent time with such a one. The devil he spent time with and successfully resisted with is the one you have already welcomed into your home, your heart, your bed.
23. In the Greek New Testament, the word for repentance is metanoia. It means to overcome the mind and set attention to something beyond it (towards the divine). How do you elevate your mind? You learn to focus its attention on something else. But first you must learn how to not to drown inthe choppy waters of the mental space. chitta vritti nirodha: “a cessation of the waves of the mind-stuff.” – Yoga Sutras 1:2.
24. We all have psychic powers and gifts. But they cannot be unveiled unless we calm the chatter of the mind. The world is designed to hide our gifts. Are you ready for a treasure hunt?
25. Love is difficult when we only perceive it in terms of possession and loss. Once we begin to elevate our consciousness we enter the sea of eternal love where beloved and lover are already experienced as one. This is the bliss of ultimate awareness, ultimate ecstasy.
26. If you understand the New Testament, you understand the Yoga Sutras. The miracles of Jesus are the miracles of Self.
27. There are no miracles in the world. There are only powers and energy.
28. We believe in miracles only due to our limited perception of what reality is. Nothing more. Nothing less. There are spirits and energies of other dimensions all around you. How do I know? I see them. How can I see them? I have done the work and am still doing the work.
29. We are in such a sorry state of consciousness that many find it hard to believe that the spirits of our ancestors spend much time with us.
30. The general public is in a trance like state, which means you are in in a trance like state. Be wary of those who believe they are fully awake. These are the ones who are mostly asleep.
31. What are we entranced by? Music/Television/Movies/Politics and then we becomes entranced by their imitations in the form of family, friends, co-workers. We all choose our role. We all choose our costumes. The children who have not yet chosen are the only light we have. The animals are the only truth we cling to. Many give up if they hear these words and they blame society. They need to quiet themselves and look in the mirror and walk through it. That is the only true salvation. In mirrors, we can learn how to walk on water.
32.You will never have a firm foundation for dreams if you cling to the ones that no longer work or serve you. Dare to be a fool. Dare to take a leap of faith.
33. Listen to your heart. You are loved and you are guided. You are a beautiful light that does not lie, cheat, or steal. You deserve the world for there is a universe within you, behind the shroud.